Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Washington DC
12 post(s) found
I walked out the door this morning and decided to take my building’s “secret shortcut” to get to the subway. (If you cut through the parking garage instead of leaving through the main entrance, you can shave like 7 seconds […]
I’m a little shocked I survived the BoltBus ride back to NYC yesterday. The trip took an hour and a half longer than it should have, probably due to the fact that the bus was being violently pelted by raindrops […]
Um, you people really like T-shirts, huh? I am currently swimming in emails, Tweets, Facebook messages and comments from people demanding “I Heart Sweat” shirts. So here’s the deal with the shirts: I was informed over the weekend that the […]
Posted in Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Travel and tagged Abraham Lincoln, BoltBus, Capitol Building, Coach Cane, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, Jefferson Memorial, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Washington DC, Washington Monument-
I’m safely back in NYC, relaxing on the couch with sweatpants, a glass of vino and some 16 Handles (duh). When we last “chatted,” I filled you in on all things “National Half Marathon” — click here to read my […]
It’s crazy that I spent months training for the National Half Marathon — and now it’s over! Here’s how the day went down… I woke up bright and early at 4:30 am. Surprisingly I didn’t feel tired — I was […]
My full recap of the National 1/2 Marathon will come tomorrow. For now, I’ll update you just to let you know that I not only hit my goal of breaking 2 hours in the race, I also crushed my goal […]
We made it to DC! The bus ride took a bit longer than expected, but with good company I was plenty entertained. Also with a camera and an iPhone. After arriving in DC, our first stop was to the hotel […]
Greetings from the interstate! I’m currently on a BoltBus with Ashley and Theodora headed for D.C. The plan once we get there? Run 13.1 miles. Our bus is packed with fellow runners, some of which are running the National 1/2 […]
If you take one thing away from this post let it be my strong recommendation to go see The Book of Mormon on Broadway. I was beyond excited when my friend Alex invited me as her Plus One to opening […]
Good morning! I’m running on not enough sleep today due to a late-night work event. I attended a gala at New York University’s Skirball Center, which I had never been to. The venue was gorgeous, and I love anything that […]