Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Always love getting to write about the @DANCEonFOX winners for @Dance_SpiritMag! https://t.co/syahe1YcDB about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such a fun bonus episode out today! I loved talking with this speedy mom-and-daughter duo — they both had huge race… https://t.co/BHil0OromK about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 193: Jenny & Judi Donnelly BONUS EPISODE!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
Tag Archives: TRX
6 post(s) found
Greetings from my office for the morning! It’s my second time getting my Remicade infusion at Mount Sinai and I’ve already got the Benadryl in me. These next few hours with the IV should be a sleepy breeze. My plan […]
Oh heeeeey. Today, as you know, I bring you Thankful Things Thursday. I have nothing pithy to say to kick this off, so let’s just bang it out. That’s what she said. BOOM. I’m thankful my knee isn’t hurting today. […]
Happy Thursday! This week is flying by and I love it. Since it’s Thursday, you know how we roll at Ali On The Run. We get down with our thankful sides. I’m in a weird mood today. Stay with me. […]
Happy Weekend! I am so, so happy it’s Saturday. This week took a major toll on me. Naturally I didn’t let myself sleep in today, but I’m thinking an afternoon nap might be in my very near future. Last night […]
Today flew by! I love days like that, ones that are so productive that when you finally look up from your computer it’s 2 pm. The workday went by in a flash, then came the most stressful part of my […]
Holy crap. I’m moving tomorrow. It seems like forever ago that ABS and I first discussed the option of moving in together. Now the day is almost here. Today will mark many “last” things. Like this morning was my “Last […]