Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Thankful Things Thursday
87 post(s) found
Yesterday was the first day I didn’t even try to run or do anything physical. Until that point, I was putting my shoes and watch on every single day of this flare to at least try to get a run […]
Ugh. This week. It feels like it’s been one terrible, sad, tragic, heartbreaking news story after another. And with every news story comes outrage, and by outrage I mostly mean rabid debates on social media. (Were people this mean and […]
I was in a pretty foul mood this morning. Life is so hard. I got to bed late last night, so I chose not to go to yoga this morning as planned. I was stressing over my schedule and trying to […]
Yesterday, my friend Tory told me that every day after she wakes up, she thinks of 10 things for which she is grateful. Every. Single. Day. How lovely is that? I would love to claim I’m going to implement that same […]
Do you remember Thankful Things Thursday?! I swear I’m still a good, honest, grateful person (well, most days). I just don’t do such a good, honest, grateful job of writing about my thankfulness. Today that. all. changes. Today is the […]
Big things are happening. Huge. On Tuesday, I ran to work! It was cold and wonderful. My first morning run! On Wednesday, I fully reacquainted myself with public transportation. I rode the subway three times and took the bus once. […]
The food’ll come out…tomorrow!!! Thank goodness. Yes, I made it to Day 10 of the juice cleanse. On that note alone, I think we can jump right into the recently-neglected Thankful Things Thursday. I’m thankful I get to chew food […]
Ohh I am not feeling thankful today. Sucks, right? Instead I am feeling pretty awful. Minus the “pretty” part. Physically I’m deteriorating. Mentally I’m not far behind. The other day, when I first started feeling really sick, I remember thinking […]
Oh, Crohn’s. You just don’t want to let up, do you? Fortunately, I can put up a pretty strong fight. So I may be slightly sidelined from life today, but tomorrow’s a new one, and I’m here to make the […]
People say the worst feeling in the world is heartbreak. I say the worst feeling in the world is when you come in from a frigid run and jump into a scalding-hot shower too fast, and then your legs turn […]