Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Tag Archives: Steamtown Marathon
7 post(s) found
After last year’s nearly perfect New York City Marathon, I said I didn’t need to run the race again. Despite being mid-Crohn’s flare and having to make three ugly bathroom stops along the way, I paced myself beautifully and enjoyed […]
In the months, weeks, and days leading up to the Steamtown Marathon, everything was lining up perfectly for me. I was the healthiest I’ve been in years, I was trying out a high volume training plan that seemed to be […]
Tomorrow, I will run my fourth marathon. This marathon feels so different from the previous three. The first one — the Hamptons Marathon — was significant in every way. My training was perfect, I felt in the best shape of […]
I’m tapering. Oh thank the sweet running gods (or coaches, or calendars, or whatever), I am tapering. Yeah, my training plan for the Steamtown Marathon is “only” a 12-week plan, but boy has it done me in. My body feels […]
Summer is over. This is what I have to show for it: I went to the beach zero times, I went in zero pools, and I didn’t take little weekend vacations beyond going to Brian’s bike races. I don’t know […]
Blog? What blog? Eeeeesh, I suck. I know. To think I used to write daily here… But the absence is with good reason, you see. Last summer, I abandoned this blog for weeks at a time because I was too […]
I’ve been wanting to write for a while. A big reason I haven’t been posting — so much for that “groove” I thought I’d hit — is that I simply don’t have time. A bigger reason for the absence is […]