Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Tag Archives: Racing
17 post(s) found
Alternate title for this post: “The Time I Talked A Big Game & Told Vegas To Be Afraid Of Me & Then Blew It On The Race Course.” But that seemed a little long, don’t you think? Hi, and welcome […]
I have always said that I love running, but I don’t love racing. So why am I signed up for the Las Vegas Half Marathon again? And a handful of other races before the year is over? Racing is fun, […]
I went into today’s Army 10-Miler race with very mixed feelings. I registered for the race at the insistence of my cousin, Jackie, who lives in Arlington, VA, just outside D.C. A few months ago she assured me that this […]
Tomorrow I will run 13.1 miles through Fairfield, CT. The way I see it, this race could go one of two ways: I wake up, feel amazing, say F-you Crohn’s and totally dominate the course. (I love this option.) I […]
I didn’t PR at yesterday’s Mini 10K, but it was a successful race by so many other standards. Marathon training is quickly teaching me that there are more ways to measure a race than by your finish time. Here’s how […]
It’s another scorcher in NYC today. And you know what? I’m fine with it. And, judging from the comments on yesterday’s post, you guys are fine with it, too — or at least you all have some awesome hot weather/beat-the-sweat […]
Friday! It’s here! Thank God. I’d love to say I’m looking forward to a low key, relaxing weekend, but that’s hardly the case. I’m running the Brooklyn Half Marathon tomorrow! I’ve never done this race before and I’m excited to […]