Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Races
21 post(s) found
I ran the 2018 New Jersey Half Marathon this weekend and, just like last year, it was the best! By the numbers: I finished in 1:58.33, which is a 9:03 minute per mile pace. I made two bathroom stops, saw at […]
Hello hello hello! It’s been a while since I’ve popped in here with an actual post and life update. I miss doing these! (Quick, someone add a few hours to the day and I’ll start blogging daily again!) I have […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 47 Guest: Brian Cristiano Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Three years ago, my now-husband, Brian Cristiano, and I lined up at the start of two very different Turkey Trots. Though both races were five miles, […]
Man, just as soon as I say I feel like a “lazy runner” and that I’m kind of meh about running and am just enjoying it and don’t feel a fire, I go and run a teeny tiny 5K and […]
I said it last year, and I’ll say it again today: I love racing 5Ks. They’re short and fast and fun and the minute you’re ready to barf, you’re across the finish line — and at that point, it’s probably […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 14 My 10 Favorite Races Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play On this episode, I count down the top 10 races I’ve ever run, and I share […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged Brooklyn Mile, Hamptons Marathon, Manchester City Marathon, New York City Marathon, New York Road Runners, North Wales Turkey Trot, NYRR, NYRR New York Mini 10K, NYRR Team Championships, Party With Purpose 5K, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Turkey Trot-
For the past two years, I wasn’t really into the “year end recap” thing. I cringed looking back on the two previous years, and wanted pretty desperately to just move forward. As I said time and time again, 2012 and […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Crohn's disease, Family, Happy Things, NYC, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Yoga and tagged 2014, Bethany Lyons, Bridgehampton Half Marathon, Bronx 10-Mile, Crohn's Disease, Dance Spirit, Family, Hawaii, JackRabbit, Katie Couric, Lyons Den Power Yoga, New York City Marathon, November Project, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Solstice in Times Square, Spring Duathlon at Smolak Farms, Yoga-
I spent the week leading up to the New York City Marathon thinking about many of my “worst case scenarios” for race day. Ignore the fact that I hadn’t totally “properly trained” by most peoples’ standards — I did enough […]
If you are someone who has a calendar, or if you are simply the type of person who is generally aware of the date, you know that Monday was September 24. Ah, September 24. Last year, I spent months — […]
Lately, my relationship with racing has been a little complicated. We’ve had some great times, but we’ve also been through some rough patches. You see, racing and me, we want to love each other, but sometimes one of us wants […]