Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Tag Archives: Puppy
7 post(s) found
This has been a week, I’ll tell ya. Everything is fine and dandy and jazz hand-y, it’s just been a bit busy and a lot stressful. (Telltale signs of stress, no matter how much I try to deny it and claim […]
We brought Ellie in to get spayed this morning. I’M FINE. I cried when they took her away from me and led her back into the procedure room, and then I did what I do best: walked across the street […]
Hello! Do you remember me?! A few weeks ago, I ran into some big-time blog issues. Turns out, for the past six years, I haven’t been properly resizing my photos, and I basically blew up my server. My blog is […]
No words today, just puppy pictures. OK, maybe a few words. Happy latest edition of “Fridays With Ellie!“ It’s been a mighty long week, but we’ve just about made it to the weekend. Hooray! Mine will include a run at some […]
It’s been a long, crazy week around here. Last Saturday, our sweet little puppy hopped her front paws onto our [way too low] coffee table, where a [full] glass of water was conveniently situated next to my [open and on] laptop. That’s […]
Well…this was bound to happen. This may as well be Ellie On The Run at this point. But since I take 600 photos of Ellie a day and exercise serious restraint by only posting one or two per day, I thought, […]
On Sunday afternoon, I went for a run. Then I came home with a puppy! Meet Ellie! Brian and I were not planning to get a dog this weekend or anytime soon. If you’ve read this blog for more than 12 […]