Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Tag Archives: Prospect Park
5 post(s) found
Well. I crossed the start line, I ran 13.1 miles to Coney Island, and I crossed the finish line. So I ran the race, yes! But in reality, I quit — like completely gave up in almost every aspect — […]
I’m in Fire Island and I’m drinking loads o’ wine, so rather than giving you a play-by-play of today’s JackRabbit Sports Battle of Brooklyn 10-mile race (I’ll do that tomorrow), tonight I’ll simply leave you with a few photos and […]
Good morning! It’s a beautiful day in New York City — and it’s the first day of summer! I can think of no better way to start the day than with a Central Park run. But we’ll get back to […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Running, Workouts and tagged Central Park, Chisel, Coach Cane, Cooking, Crohn's Disease, Food, New York City, Prednisone, Prospect Park, Pugs, Puppies, Remicade, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer, Twitter-
I wish I could tell you all that today’s race was perfect and wonderful and that I have a shiny new PR. Sorry. That’s not the recap you’re getting. Today’s race was my roughest one yet — but rest assured, […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Hamptons Marathon Training, New York Road Runners, NYC, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Brooklyn Half Marathon, Coach Cane, Coney Island, Crohn's Disease, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, New York Road Runners, Prospect Park, Run For The Rabbit, Running-
My bags are unpacked, my medal is put away and — after a Chisel and Spinning session at the gym tonight — my legs are no longer sore. The National Half Marathon is officially over. Sad! Don’t get me wrong, […]