Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: New York Road Runners
59 post(s) found
It’s Friday, and that’s just the first reason today is going to be a stellar day leading into a phenomenal weekend. Positivity, people. Embrace it. This week went by really quickly for me. It was productive, it included some great […]
I wish I could tell you all that today’s race was perfect and wonderful and that I have a shiny new PR. Sorry. That’s not the recap you’re getting. Today’s race was my roughest one yet — but rest assured, […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Hamptons Marathon Training, New York Road Runners, NYC, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Brooklyn Half Marathon, Coach Cane, Coney Island, Crohn's Disease, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, New York Road Runners, Prospect Park, Run For The Rabbit, Running-
Friday! It’s here! Thank God. I’d love to say I’m looking forward to a low key, relaxing weekend, but that’s hardly the case. I’m running the Brooklyn Half Marathon tomorrow! I’ve never done this race before and I’m excited to […]
I ran a 10K in Central Park this morning. My stomach didn’t explode during the race. That’s good. I wore hot pink. That’s also good. I came out of the race with a new 10K PR. Definitely good, right? (Even […]
That is pretty much the most clever title I can come up with today: 5 Fun Friday Things. I guess I just like alliteration, and I’m admittedly not feeling very clever or creative today. Alliteration, admittedly… Clever, creative… Like I […]
Good morning! I can’t believe I’m already back at the office. This weekend felt like it lasted about two seconds. In case you unplugged for the weekend, here’s what you missed in Ali On The Run land: I announced that […]
What a whirlwind couple of days it’s been. Yesterday was amazing. I got to announce to the world that I am a finalist in the Run For The Rabbit competition! The press conference was a blast and I already love […]
Last week, when Thankful Things Thursday rolled around, I wondered if people were eventually going to get tired of the “holiday.” But today’s comments blew me away! Seems as though being thankful just once a week is a hit, and […]
Today is the Boston Marathon. You know that by now, right? Well, I’m obsessed. I wish I could be in Boston today cheering on all of the amazing, inspiring runners. I never thought twice about the Boston Marathon until this […]
Good morning! It’s a lovely misty but warm morning in New York City and I’m feeling good going into a new week. Well. That’s kind of a lie. I’m still feeling sick, actually, and I’ve taken cold medicine and allergy […]