Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: New York City
57 post(s) found
Today is the day I say goodbye to my home in Manhattan. It doesn’t feel that dramatic (or traumatic) yet. I’m sure it’ll sink in eventually, but it’s not like we’re fleeing the area completely. We’re actually going to be closer […]
I was in a pretty foul mood this morning. Life is so hard. I got to bed late last night, so I chose not to go to yoga this morning as planned. I was stressing over my schedule and trying to […]
I’ve done a bit of soul searching this week. Not for any particular reason. Nothing’s wrong. Life’s just fine. Yay hooray! But I’ve been feeling more introspective than normal. (I blame this on the fact that I spend a lot of […]
All the wedding recaps in one place, because we live in an “In Case You Missed It” world… The Week The Stress The Prep The Ceremony And now: The Party! When Brian and I started wedding planning, we learned very […]
Today, I’m here to talk about our wedding ceremony. Here’s what we’ve already covered… The One Where It’s Wedding Week The One With All The Stress The One Where We Get Ready In Onesies A bit of background about our […]
I don’t think I’ve ever done one of these blog survey things. I’ve always had plenty to say on my own. But on this drizzly Tuesday morning, I feel like writing, and yet I’m suffering from a bit of writer’s […]
I have no voice, my whole body is sore, and I’m exhausted. I woke up yesterday with a slight hangover and a major urge to register for the next race I can find. It is officially the week after the […]
Hi! I’ve missed you. Life lately has been busy. And hot. And now rainy. And mostly good. In lieu of an organized, beautifully coherent post, here instead is a mass roundup of “My Life Lately.” Consider it a highlight reel. […]
Hi! I had some serious writer’s block last week. And the week before that. I was so sad about the 40 Days program ending. I came out of the program feeling so strong and so much better at yoga. Then […]
Posted in Dance, Family, Glee!, Happy Things, NYC, Shopping, Travel and tagged An American in Paris, Ariana Grande, Broadway, Celine Dion, Central Park, Finding Neverland, Gigi, Glee, HOKA ONE ONE, Matthew Morrison, Megan Fairchild, Mia Michaels, New York City, On The Town, SHAPE magazine, Something Rotton, Vanessa Hudgens-
It’s February. It’s cold. Blahbiddyblah. I don’t mind the cold too much when it comes to running — I don’t belong to a gym so I have no treadmill access, nor do I have treadmill patience, and there’s something so […]