Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Tag Archives: New Year’s Eve
5 post(s) found
At most recent glance, 2016 was hardly a banner year. On the global stage, the tragedies have seemed endless, the political situations, well, dire. There’s been a steady stream of sad celebrity deaths, and the internet seems to be fueled […]
Happy New Year! So far my 2016 has been pretty status quo. I have no big (or small, for that matter) 2016 goals, resolutions, defining words, or themes. Instead, I just intend to live as simply and happily as possible. I […]
There was Thanksgiving… …and then there was Hawaii… …and then the holidays came and went. And because of the festivities in Hawaii, Brian and I figured we should spend the holidays together for the first time, visiting both our families […]
First I wrote the “Lessons I Learned in 2013” post. I’d been taking notes throughout the year, so drafting this bad boy was a breeze. But the lessons were predictable (People love to be offended! A good couch is a […]
Happy New Year, friends! I hope your celebrations were fun, safe and filled with lots of laughs. As for my New Year’s Eve… So much fun. ABS and I went to Long Island for the same party we went to […]