Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: New Jersey
6 post(s) found
It’s been a week since Brian, Ellie, and I moved to West New York, New Jersey, and I don’t remember a time all three of us have simultaneously been quite so smiley. I guess the wedding. And the honeymoon. And […]
Today is the day I say goodbye to my home in Manhattan. It doesn’t feel that dramatic (or traumatic) yet. I’m sure it’ll sink in eventually, but it’s not like we’re fleeing the area completely. We’re actually going to be closer […]
Hello! Do you remember me?! A few weeks ago, I ran into some big-time blog issues. Turns out, for the past six years, I haven’t been properly resizing my photos, and I basically blew up my server. My blog is […]
“When you’ve been sick for so long, you forget what it feels like to be healthy.” Wise words from my friend Jess, who also happens to have Crohn’s-Colitis, the disease of digestive underachievers everywhere. Back in May, when I was […]
We’ll get to that in a minute, OK? First, let’s catch up. This weekend was a busy one filled with travel, presents and running. A brief breakdown: On Friday night, ABS and a dozen or so of our friends went […]
Hi friends! This will have to be a quick post because I’m surrounded by 17 crazy family members. Let’s backtrack. The rodeo last night was awesome. There were 20 or so of us in attendance and everyone was in great […]