Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: New Hampshire
26 post(s) found
Now this is the story all about how my wedding dress got twist-turned upside down. Now I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there, I’ll tell you about the time my dress would barely zip over my butt. […]
There was Thanksgiving… …and then there was Hawaii… …and then the holidays came and went. And because of the festivities in Hawaii, Brian and I figured we should spend the holidays together for the first time, visiting both our families […]
It’s been a while! The excuse-truth for being anti-blogging: I’m Crohnsing pretty hard. I know I know I know I know. It’s the never-ending shitstorm, and that’s not even supposed to be a pun. Though the puns are practically unavoidable […]
Posted in Biking, Crohn's disease, Family, Holidays, NYC, NYC Marathon, Running, Travel, Winter Things Like Snow, Yoga and tagged Biking, Christmas, CitiBike, Contoocook, Crohn's Disease, Holidays, Lyons Den Power Yoga, New Hampshire, New Year's Resolutions, New York City, New York City Ballet, New York City Marathon, Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Running, The Nutcracker, Travel, Yoga-
Remember Thankful Things Thursday?! No? I know, it’s been a while (since April, to be exact). Probably because for the solid majority of this year, I felt thankful for very little. I remember one day, during my gluten-free, dairy-free, “I […]
You know how when you learn a new word, suddenly it pops up everywhere? It’s in the book you’re reading, it comes up in daily conversation with your bodega guy and it’s the answer to a “Jeopardy!” question. You’re newly […]
I’m typically optimistic on Monday mornings. New week! Fresh start! Time to do some ass kicking! On Sunday night, though, I couldn’t sleep. I was stressed about work stuff and my brain was louder than the traffic out on Third […]
Hi gobblers! I hope you had a nice, stress-free, full-bellied Thanksgiving. On the long weekend front, there’s not much for me to report. Instead of cramming eleventy billion “must do now” tasks into the three days I was in New […]
I’m currently sitting at my mom and dad’s house in New Hampshire, hanging out with all my favorite people and being entertained by my BFF Ty. As I sit here in my baggiest sweatpants, surrounded by great people and a […]
I spent 11 months in 2011 working to gain automatic entry to the New York City Marathon. I ran the requisite nine races — seriously burning out in the process — and volunteered at that year’s NYCM Expo. Finally, after […]
One major lesson I’ve learned this year is that no matter how hard you try — no matter how many pretty little To-Do lists you make — life doesn’t always follow your plan. In fact, more often than not, live […]