Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Tag Archives: National Running Day
3 post(s) found
I thought by the time June 6 rolled around this year, I would have profound, witty thoughts to share on National Running Day. Turns out, I really don’t. I love that National Running Day exists because runners are an interesting […]
There’s lots to be shared today so I’m getting right down to business… (If you wear a denim shirt, you can say things like “let’s get down to business.” I just decided that.) My workday flew by yesterday. That happens […]
Posted in 2011 National 1/2 Marathon, Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Blogging, Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn's Disease, Fairway, Harlem Hill, JackRabbit Sports, National Half Marathon, National Running Day, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Spinning-
I’m sure by now you’ve heard: Today is National Running Day! I love that runners get a holiday, and I love that we celebrate it by doing what we do best: lacing up and hitting the road, trail or treadmill. […]
Posted in 2011 National 1/2 Marathon, Central Park, Dance, Hamptons Marathon Training, Holidays, NYC, NYC 1/2 Marathon, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Bridle Path, Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Dance, Hamptons Marathon, National Running Day, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge-