Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- When you snap a sweet series of sun-kissed selfies — and then realize you’re still wearing a zit sticker between yo… https://t.co/kq0DbgYd51 07:52:50 PM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another day, another new episode of the Ali on the Run Show! Loved talking with @sarahgrooms about her 13 years wit… https://t.co/ZdFwt4PHdM 07:43:47 AM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 194: Sarah Grooms, Rockette Turned Marathoner
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 193: Jenny & Judi Donnelly BONUS EPISODE!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
Tag Archives: National 1/2 Marathon
6 post(s) found
Good morning! It’s officially spring, and although the sun isn’t out and the air isn’t warm, I’m still excited to know that nicer days are on the way. This weekend we definitely got a glimpse of the changing seasons. If […]
The countdown is on! In less than one week, I will be traveling to D.C. to run the National 1/2 Marathon. Despite the fact that I’ve been sick for the past week, I’m getting totally pumped for the trip and […]
Today’s long run was really, really difficult for me. In all honesty, I blame myself for many of the factors that led to today’s confidence shaker. My initial plan/hope was to run 12 miles. As you know, I’m training for […]
Uh oh. I woke up craaaaanky today. For some reason I can’t shake my bad mood. Why so glum, you ask? Well, for lots of petty reasons, actually. I set my alarm to get up and run this morning — […]
Today has been mostly — OK, totally — awesome. Why, you ask? I’ll tell you. In list form, of course. Because that’s how I roll. I slept in! I didn’t get out of bed until 6:30 am (ahem, that’s a […]
Good morning! As I mentioned briefly in yesterday’s post, I’m registered for a race! Until last week, I only had one race scheduled for 2011: The Colon Cancer 15K in Central Park. I basically signed up for that race so […]