Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Lyons Den Power Yoga
22 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 25 Guest: Bethany Lyons Murray Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Bethany Lyons is the owner, founder, and CEO of Lyons Den Power Yoga in New York City. […]
This title pertains to nothing. Well, that’s not true. It pertains to Celiné Dion, goddess of life and everything that is magical. (June 3! June 3! I’m seeing her in Las Vegas on June 3!) Here is my favorite video of […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 8 10 People Who Have Changed My Running Life On this episode, I share my list of the top 10 people (and one dog!) who have had the most profound impact on my […]
For the past few years, I have lived for my precious Sunday mornings. I love waking up early on Sunday, then taking Ellie out for a quick walk before eating breakfast while simultaneously reading the newspaper and watching a random old […]
Week 5 of marathon training was a week. It was just…a week. An emotional one, a stressful one, a not-feeling-like-myself one. It was also the first week that I felt like marathon training really started to catch up to me. I […]
Well…Week 2 of New York City Marathon training was not the best. There was nothing particularly wrong or damaging, but I [again] didn’t prioritize strength training or foam rolling, I ate a lot of junk, and my runs were more meh […]
“We should play ‘Welcome to New York’ when everyone is arriving at the reception!” “Like…the Taylor Swift song?” “Yeah!” To clarify, the first and third lines above were said by Brian. I was the one questioning whether he was aware […]
“Waste zero time beating yourself up for what you haven’t accomplished. It’s pointless.” I put off writing this post because I haven’t really wanted to acknowledge that the 40 Days to Personal Revolution program has ended. I tried to convince […]
I’m now entering my final week in my yoga studio’s 40 Days to Personal Revolution program. If you’re new here, hi! My name is Ali. Good times. Here’s my introduction to the 40 Days challenge, followed by recaps from Week […]
“If you make it a big deal, it’s a big deal.” Hi! I’m participating in a 40 Days to Personal Revolution program at Lyons Den Power Yoga. If you’re new around these parts, welcome! Here’s my introduction to the 40 […]