Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Tag Archives: L.A.
5 post(s) found
Jet lag is a real disease, people. Side effects including being wide awake when you’d rather be sleeping, and being completely exhausted when it’s time to shine. I used to secretly judge people who complained about jet lag, particularly upon […]
Since leaving the hospital three weeks ago, life has been good. Really good. Work is total madness. I spent the past three days in L.A. attending the finale taping for “So You Think You Can Dance” and doing a photo […]
DNF = Did Not Finish. There’s a first time for everything, right? Let’s go back in time to recap this week a bit… Tuesday: Wake up brutally early to run seven miles before flying to L.A. for work. Embark on […]
I was in a funk this morning? I can hardly remember that far back. Today has been a total whirlwind. After getting into the office this morning, things just started snowballing. I was productive, yes, and some great things happened. […]
Uh oh. I woke up craaaaanky today. For some reason I can’t shake my bad mood. Why so glum, you ask? Well, for lots of petty reasons, actually. I set my alarm to get up and run this morning — […]