Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Honored to have @runnerKG back on the Ali on the Run Show today, sharing her Olympic Trials story. Give it a listen… https://t.co/aa0PvIc7Le 09:06:18 AM March 26, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey everyone, go wish @erinstrout a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Erin, you are an amazing human, exceptional dog mom, and… https://t.co/DqffBVO947 11:11:03 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Very excited to launch the ON THE JOB series on the Ali on the Run Show today, starting with Rachel Dewan, archaeol… https://t.co/1DJQfShriK 07:28:23 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 222: Kaitlin Goodman Recaps the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 221: On the Job with Rachel Dewan, Archaeologist
- March 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 220: Andrea Toppin Recaps Her Race at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 19, 2020 by AliIn Times Like These...
- March 18, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 219: Jacqueline Alnes, Creator of Running-Inspired Tiny Art
Tag Archives: Katie Couric
3 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 29 Guest: Meredith Kennedy Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Meredith Kennedy is the Marketing Operations Manager at BuzzFeed, and is the brand’s former Editorial Chief of […]
For the past two years, I wasn’t really into the “year end recap” thing. I cringed looking back on the two previous years, and wanted pretty desperately to just move forward. As I said time and time again, 2012 and […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Crohn's disease, Family, Happy Things, NYC, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Yoga and tagged 2014, Bethany Lyons, Bridgehampton Half Marathon, Bronx 10-Mile, Crohn's Disease, Dance Spirit, Family, Hawaii, JackRabbit, Katie Couric, Lyons Den Power Yoga, New York City Marathon, November Project, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Solstice in Times Square, Spring Duathlon at Smolak Farms, Yoga-
The nice thing about having a blog is that — if you actually update it regularly — it allows you to look back on the past and quite vividly remember what you were going through or how you were feeling […]