Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Exhale Spa
5 post(s) found
It’s been 48 hours since the Fairfield Half Marathon and my body is very slowly coming back to life. Very slowly. I felt really dehydrated all day yesterday so I was chugging water at my desk. That meant I was […]
This morning I posted my “Weekend To-Do List.” Let’s just say I accomplished…some of the things I needed/wanted to. Honestly, on days like today — wet, gloomy, rainy, cold — To-Do lists should be thrown out the window. But of […]
Happy Weekend! I am so, so happy it’s Saturday. This week took a major toll on me. Naturally I didn’t let myself sleep in today, but I’m thinking an afternoon nap might be in my very near future. Last night […]
Oh what a wonderful day… Yes, I love my job. But wow. How sweet life could be if I could spend every day running, getting massages and running errands. Let’s talk a bit about what went down today, shall we? […]
I have a thing for reward systems. They work. Give me a good incentive and I’ll work my booty off to earn it. So my massage is today at 1:30 pm at Exhale Spa on the Upper East Side. But […]