Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: East River
21 post(s) found
This weekend was wonderful in all the weirdest ways. Did I do all my usual things, like running and eventually showering and eating a lot? Yes, yes I did. But I also did many other things that are a bit […]
Dear Race On The Strip, Hello. I just wanted to shoot you a quick note to let you know how much I’m looking forward to seeing you on December 4. It’s coming up quickly! In just six weeks I’ll be […]
I’m happy (and lucky) to report that Hurricane Irene managed to swerve her little path around the Upper East Side for the most part. I was awake for plenty of torrential downpouring and some pretty heavy winds, but that was […]
My body is hurting today! Turns out, marathon training — even in the early weeks — is kind of hard. After yesterday’s stellar run, I proceeded to sit at a desk all day. I prefer a more active recovery, but […]
Happy Thursday! I have a lot to be thankful for today, so let’s get right down to it! I’m thankful for my new, wonderfully fluffy, bright orange comforter. Have I not obsessed over this enough this week? I know, I […]
Posted in Central Park, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Recipes, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Body Glide, Brussels Sprouts, Central Park, Chafing, Coach Cane, East River, National Half Marathon, NYC, Puppies!, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday, Whole Foods-
Well I’ve already strayed from my training plan. Sorry, Coach Cane. The way I’ll be receiving my training plans is through an online log Coach Cane has set up for me. He’ll plan my workouts one week at a time, […]
Last night I wrote about how I’ve been stressed to the max. One thing that definitely helps ease stress — whether it’s over something life-changing or tiny and tedious — is sticking with a regular routine. This morning I woke […]
Due to the fact that I got pretty much no sleep last night, I’m running a little behind schedule this morning. My stuffy nose had me tossing, turning and struggling to breathe. Even Tylenol PM didn’t pull through for me […]
I was excited to wake up this morning. Like, really excited. I knew it was going to be sunny out — even if it was really, really cold — and my plan was to head for Central Park instead of […]
There’s so much to be grateful for today, so I’m getting right to it. Here’s what I’m feeling thankful for today… I’m thankful I got all my laundry done! Since I leave tomorrow morning for D.C. (and I have an […]