Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Tag Archives: Coney Island
4 post(s) found
It’s been more than 24 hours since I crossed the finish line at the 2016 Airbnb Brooklyn Half, and I’m still feeling that runner’s high. Yesterday was awesome. I’ve never been able to say that after the Brooklyn Half! Everything clicked […]
Well. I crossed the start line, I ran 13.1 miles to Coney Island, and I crossed the finish line. So I ran the race, yes! But in reality, I quit — like completely gave up in almost every aspect — […]
Good morning! How was everyone’s weekend? Wonderful? [Yes.] Filled with running? [Yup.] Filled with ice cream? [No, sadly.] Filled with catching up on sleep? [Definitely not.] I ran the Brooklyn Half Marathon on Saturday (Here’s the full recap.) and although […]
I wish I could tell you all that today’s race was perfect and wonderful and that I have a shiny new PR. Sorry. That’s not the recap you’re getting. Today’s race was my roughest one yet — but rest assured, […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Hamptons Marathon Training, New York Road Runners, NYC, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Brooklyn Half Marathon, Coach Cane, Coney Island, Crohn's Disease, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, New York Road Runners, Prospect Park, Run For The Rabbit, Running-