Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Coach Cane
134 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 10 The 10 Worst Mistakes I’ve Made as a Runner On this episode, I share my roundup of the worst mistakes I’ve made since I started running in 2008. Show Notes: 10. Wearing […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 8 10 People Who Have Changed My Running Life On this episode, I share my list of the top 10 people (and one dog!) who have had the most profound impact on my […]
I had huge plans for today. I was going to tell you about how I’d just had three mostly great-feeling days in a row, and I was going to tell you about how I went running this morning and stuff. […]
Yesterday was kind of a rough day for me. Nothing particularly tragic happened, but I felt awful all day, work was sheer madness and I was feeling very overwhelmed. I skipped my morning run in favor of some extra sleep, […]
It’s an intriguing title, right? I bet you’re thinking to yourself, “What moronic things has Ali done today?” Don’t worry. There’s a whole list. After a weekend of working, I managed to plow through another work day yesterday with relative […]
When I was trying to come up with a pithy title for this blog, I did some “inspirational research.” Basically, I looked up a ton of other blogs to see what their clever titles were, hoping something brilliant would pop […]
These next few weeks are all about stamina. On the running front, sure. I will need stamina to excel in my training. I like Excel spreadsheets. But also, I will need stamina to get through the crazy work schedule coming […]
As I tapered for the Hamptons Marathon last year, many people kept repeating the same phrase to me: The hay is in the barn. Personally, I think this phrase is stupid. Hay? Barns? How are these things related to marathon […]
As much as running is an individual sport, apparently I cannot actually survive this activity solo. Instead, I require a team on stand-by at all times. I’ve successfully recruited perhaps the most integral member of the team: Coach Cane. With […]
Hi! How are you on this Tuesday morning? Good. Great. I’m psyched for you. Now, we could discuss one of two things today: The latest in my Crohn’s flare-up saga, including an update on how yesterday’s doctor appointment went. Running. […]