Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Central Park
264 post(s) found
These next few weeks are all about stamina. On the running front, sure. I will need stamina to excel in my training. I like Excel spreadsheets. But also, I will need stamina to get through the crazy work schedule coming […]
As I tapered for the Hamptons Marathon last year, many people kept repeating the same phrase to me: The hay is in the barn. Personally, I think this phrase is stupid. Hay? Barns? How are these things related to marathon […]
I am so freakin’ excited to be back at work today. After three days of working from home, I was starting to go a little stir crazy. I had left a semi-permanent (I guess that would make it…temporary) butt-dent in […]
Hello! I went running this morning. I ran six slow miles, and for each of those miles I had to make an urgent, awful bathroom stop. So great, right? And so instead of telling you about my sad little run […]
So far I’m really digging this little Tuesday. It feels like fall. The weather in NYC is pretty much perfect. In fact, it’s perfect running weather. It seems fitting, then, that today I went for a run. How much did […]
Last night I attempted a Pilates class at my gym. I say “attempted” because I didn’t exactly “do” all the moves. I managed to wobble during every balance, tip over during every side plank and face-plant during the squat-thrust-down-dog-push-up-leg-curl move. […]
For the past few weeks — OK, fine, months — I haven’t really been digging the whole Thankful Things Thursday. Last week I even considered bagging the whole “tradition” because it felt “tired and forced.” And sometimes, yeah, that’s true. […]
There are always two exciting, monumental, OMG-so-encouraging milestones that happen as I’m coming back from a Crohn’s flare-up. When these things eventually occur, I’m all, “Oh Hell yeah, I’m back, I’m awesome, life is sweet, you can’t stop the beat.” […]
You know how people talk about those really awesome, high-inducing runs? The ones where the “miles fly by” and “everything feels so OMG awesome the whole time?” The ones where their brain and legs are totally in sync with each […]
Hi! Thursdays are great, do you know why? Because tomorrow is Friday. And then we get Saturday, and then Sunday. So if you have any complaints in life today, maybe forget them for a few minutes so we can all […]