Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Tag Archives: Brooklyn
4 post(s) found
This is a sponsored post! Meaning the cool people at Airbnb — the title sponsor for the Brooklyn Half — reached out to me before the Brooklyn Half Marathon and asked if I’d be interested in staying in one of […]
Well. I crossed the start line, I ran 13.1 miles to Coney Island, and I crossed the finish line. So I ran the race, yes! But in reality, I quit — like completely gave up in almost every aspect — […]
Good morning! I’m pleased to report that I’m feeling good today. I got a solid 5 hours of sleep (I know, I know, not enough — but it was good, air conditioned sleep) and woke up today rested and ready […]
Um…Can every weekend be a long weekend? Everything about the past few days has been perfect. Since we last caught up, I’ve been to 16 Handles… I’ve been to Brooklyn… …and — surprise, Mom! — I’ve been to New Hampshire. […]
Posted in Family, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, Holidays, NYC, Outfits, Running, Shopping, Team Challenge, Travel, Weddings and tagged 16 Handles, Beech Hill Farm, Biking, Birthday, Brooklyn, Bubby's, Family, Memorial Day, New Hampshire, Running, Shopping, Team Challenge, Travel, Wedding-