Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Boston Marathon
9 post(s) found
“I would love to do something with finesse one of these days, but I guess I’m all grit.” —Des Linden Welcome to the 100th episode of the Ali on the Run Show! And for this very special episode, I’m thrilled […]
“I’m still not sure which was crazier: me finishing second, or the response to me finishing second.” — Sarah Sellers After the 2018 Boston Marathon, everyone wanted to meet second place finisher Sarah Sellers. She joined the Ali on the […]
“I think that’s what unites us as runners — we’re all trying to overcome excuses and doubts to get out there.” —Sarah Sellers “Who is Sarah Sellers?” That’s the question everyone was asking after the Tucson, AZ runner finished second at […]
Watching Desi Linden win the Boston Marathon yesterday was amazing. When she broke the tape, she became the first American woman in my lifetime to win the Boston Marathon. And Desi deserved it. She’s a fighter. She’s a workhorse. And […]
“I’m bringing the track speed to the marathon.” —Molly Huddle On April 16, professional runner Molly Huddle will be among a strong field of indomitable American women racing the Boston Marathon. This will only be Molly’s second marathon: She made […]
First, a note about Boston: It seems wrong to write without acknowledging the one-year anniversary of the Boston Marathon Bombings. I hate that that’s how we reference the anniversary. I don’t like that “Boston Marathon” is attached to the word […]
It felt strange not to acknowledge what happened on the day of the Boston Marathon here. I kept feeling like, “I blog about running…I should have an opinion. I should have feelings. And I should share them…right?” But every time […]
Oh you thought you were sick of my sunrise photos before? Well I have a new home, and now I wake up to this: I’m a little bit obsessed. Waking up is fun! So, I moved this weekend. I’m all […]
Today is the Boston Marathon. You know that by now, right? Well, I’m obsessed. I wish I could be in Boston today cheering on all of the amazing, inspiring runners. I never thought twice about the Boston Marathon until this […]