Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Birthday
12 post(s) found
I turn 33 on Sunday! Brian asked what I wanted to do for my birthday this year, and I said “not make any decisions all day.” (That’s honestly my dream in life, too.) So I don’t know what we’ll be […]
I turn 32 tomorrow. I don’t feel any certain way about 32. I’m into it! It doesn’t feel “OMG old” to me. It feels good. I feel more comfortable and secure on the cusp of 32 than I ever have […]
People say life gets better in your thirties. I may only be one year into the age group, but I am all about this decade. The year I spent as a 30-year-old was the best year of my life. Yeah, […]
There are a few times each year that I take pause and think, “Ahhhh, a new beginning!” There’s New Year’s, of course, and although I’ve abandoned making New Year’s Resolutions, I still like to do a bit of reflecting. Then […]
Last night, my BFF Michael came over to deliver some wonderful treats. She’s a great friend and an excellent neighbor. One of the magical treats was a huge bag of Starburst. She knows what I like. This morning, Brian came […]
I’ve never really been on board with the whole “adult birthday” concept. It’s always felt weird to me to celebrate being, say, 28. I’m too old for my mom to bring cupcakes into my office, so what’s the point? This […]
My brother Ryan tells me I “think about timelines too much.” OK, Ryan. Maybe that’s true — or at least it used to be. You see, I grew up with two very loving parents. They met in first grade or something. […]
Um…Can every weekend be a long weekend? Everything about the past few days has been perfect. Since we last caught up, I’ve been to 16 Handles… I’ve been to Brooklyn… …and — surprise, Mom! — I’ve been to New Hampshire. […]
Posted in Family, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, Holidays, NYC, Outfits, Running, Shopping, Team Challenge, Travel, Weddings and tagged 16 Handles, Beech Hill Farm, Biking, Birthday, Brooklyn, Bubby's, Family, Memorial Day, New Hampshire, Running, Shopping, Team Challenge, Travel, Wedding-
It’s Monday…again. I swear, lately I blink and the weekend is over. Not cool. Not cool at all. If you’re catching up from the weekend, you didn’t miss much blogging on my end: On Friday, I celebrated my birthday! The […]
Thank you all so much for the overwhelming birthday wishes yesterday! I felt very loved on the blog, Twitter, Facebook and, of course, in real life. (I know, real life? What’s that?) I had a lovely, low-key day, which was […]