Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Billy Elliot
4 post(s) found
I told myself I would get more sleep this week. So far: Fail. Really big fail. I’m running on 4 hours of sleep and I’m going to go ahead and say it was totally worth it. Did I was my […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Dance, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Work and tagged Billy Elliot, Central Park, Coach Cane, Dance Spirit, Fundraising, Hamptons Marathon Training, In the Heights, JackRabbit Sports, Lin Manuel Miranda, New York City Dance Alliance, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running-
Thanks to everyone who entered the Billy Elliot Broadway ticket giveaway. Sorry it was so last minute! I assigned a number to each entrant (in order), and the winners are… Congratulations to Jess and Ashley, who are each getting a […]
Good morning! As I mentioned briefly in yesterday’s post, I’m registered for a race! Until last week, I only had one race scheduled for 2011: The Colon Cancer 15K in Central Park. I basically signed up for that race so […]
We’ll get to that in a minute, OK? First, let’s catch up. This weekend was a busy one filled with travel, presents and running. A brief breakdown: On Friday night, ABS and a dozen or so of our friends went […]