Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Biking
27 post(s) found
Hi! I’ve missed you. Life lately has been busy. And hot. And now rainy. And mostly good. In lieu of an organized, beautifully coherent post, here instead is a mass roundup of “My Life Lately.” Consider it a highlight reel. […]
I’ve been wanting to write for a while. A big reason I haven’t been posting — so much for that “groove” I thought I’d hit — is that I simply don’t have time. A bigger reason for the absence is […]
Two races in two weeks! Dare I say this just might be becoming a running blog once again? As you may recall (because I refuse to stop reminding people), my first-ever marathon was the Hamptons Marathon. I had the best […]
It’s been a while! The excuse-truth for being anti-blogging: I’m Crohnsing pretty hard. I know I know I know I know. It’s the never-ending shitstorm, and that’s not even supposed to be a pun. Though the puns are practically unavoidable […]
Posted in Biking, Crohn's disease, Family, Holidays, NYC, NYC Marathon, Running, Travel, Winter Things Like Snow, Yoga and tagged Biking, Christmas, CitiBike, Contoocook, Crohn's Disease, Holidays, Lyons Den Power Yoga, New Hampshire, New Year's Resolutions, New York City, New York City Ballet, New York City Marathon, Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Running, The Nutcracker, Travel, Yoga-
Dear Bike, We had a rough go together on Sunday, huh? And yesterday I lashed out on you a bit. I found my harshest words, my cruelest thoughts, and I swore never to spend time with you again. I’m sorry. […]
This weekend had all the makings of being fantastic. Sunday was Brian’s birthday, so I made all kinds of plans. First, I cooked dinner. This was all the way back on Friday. I made chicken and baked potatoes and spinach […]
I’m hurting today in just about every way possible. This weekend was not the “I feel so much better and I’m back up and running!” weekend I’d had in mind on Friday. Instead, I spent Saturday and Sunday taking a […]
Do you know what I want so badly right now? I want to use my damn mango soap. Back in June, I was interviewed by Women’s Running magazine (no, I don’t know why they wanted to talk to me, either […]
That’s what I keep telling myself. When things suck, it’s because they’re eventually going to be awesome again. For a very long time, I had no complaints in life. These days, I have quite a few, most of which revolve […]
It’s an intriguing title, right? I bet you’re thinking to yourself, “What moronic things has Ali done today?” Don’t worry. There’s a whole list. After a weekend of working, I managed to plow through another work day yesterday with relative […]