Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Ali on the Run Show
191 post(s) found
“The glass isn’t half empty. It’s not half full. It’s just refillable.” —Meaghan Murphy Meaghan Murphy just might be the real-life Energizer Bunny. As executive editor at Good Housekeeping, Meaghan has her hands on every page of every issue every month (and […]
“I knew things were going to unravel at some point… But looking back, I don’t know if I would’ve done things differently.” —Sarah Cummings Few people have a work ethic like Sarah Cummings. Sarah, a 2:34 marathoner, lives in New […]
“I wanted to see if I could do it. And then once I did it, I wanted to see what else I could do.” —Yosef Herzog For most people, 3:30 AM is the middle of the night. For Yosef Herzog, […]
“Ask the tough questions. Who are you? Who aren’t you? What do you want? What don’t you want? Be so clear on who, what, where, when, how, why, and don’t sacrifice any piece of that puzzle if you want to […]
“I was like, ‘I need more friends, so I’m going to start running. Everyone looks like they’re having a good time — maybe I can have a good time!’” Jes Woods is always. smiling. And she has good reason to […]
“I started considering the amazing potential outcomes instead of the worst possible ones.” At some point last year, I realized my once stellar confidence had taken a major hit — so I took action. I started making big and small […]
“And then somebody comes by, stops, looks me in the eye and goes, ‘Wow! You can do it, buddy!’ And it was in that moment I realized that I wasn’t running. I also realized I wasn’t jogging. I was barely […]
“It was like he was the deep breath, and I was the emergency barf bag.” I had a baby! On this episode, I’m joined by a very special guest: Annie Leigh Cristiano. Annie was born on October 16, 2018, at […]
“I had already gotten so far, and I just wasn’t willing to look back. That involved pushing my comfort zone and doing something I maybe wasn’t the best at.” —Emily Abbate Emily Abbate is a freelance writer, editor, and content […]
“When I think something is hard or challenging, I think of how I’m going to grow from it.” —Stephanie Bruce Happy TCS New York City Marathon Week! The professional field is stacked this year, and among the top competitors is […]