Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Ali on the Run Show
191 post(s) found
“You really can do anything. That doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy and that doesn’t mean it’s not going to be without sacrifice. It also doesn’t mean you’re going to be a rockstar at it. But you can do […]
Ali on the Run Show Episode 141: Motherhood Mondays with Colleen Lubin, Creator of Not Quite Knocked Up
“I tried to float somewhere between hopeful and hopeless.” Colleen Lubin’s story is one with a tremendous amount of loss — and, ultimately, one of resiliency and strength. All her life, Colleen dreamed of becoming a mom. But, like the […]
“Take assessment of who you feel more comfortable making eye contact with.” Carolyn Su is the creator of the @diversewerun Instagram account, where she shares inspiring stories from runners from all backgrounds. Carolyn, who is a Taiwanese-American daughter of immigrant […]
Ali on the Run Show Episode 139: Motherhood Mondays with Abby Bales, Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist
“There are a lot of people who put a lot of pressure on themselves — maybe you, maybe me — to do it all. So if you do have problems postpartum, we can treat that at seven months, we can […]
“I was smiling the whole time — even when it hurt really bad. I was so happy and thankful to be out there.” Lindsey Hein, host of I’ll Have Another with Lindsey Hein, is a returning guest on the Ali on the […]
“I was like, really?! I just launched a podcast, I have a live show coming up, I grew my blog, I’m killing myself to kill it in my career — and you’re going to congratulate me on this? On being […]
“We talk so much about the physical changes — but I wish we talked more about the emotional pieces in pregnancy.” Welcome to the first episode in a 10-part Motherhood Mondays series on the Ali on the Run Show. The minute […]
“I’m in a position where I can help make decisions that put images out there of diverse people. That’s very special, and it’s an important job.” Rozalynn “Roz” Frazier is the senior health editor at Health magazine, where she’s worked for […]
“This community brought me back to life.” I was thrilled to share the Generation UCAN stage during Boston Marathon weekend alongside fellow running podcast hosts Lindsey Hein of I’ll Have Another, Tina Muir of Running For Real, and Carrie Tollefson […]
“If there could be a dining critic, a theater critic…why couldn’t there be a wellness critic?” —Melisse Gelula Melisse Gelula is the co-founder of the health and fitness mega-brand Well+Good. On this episode, she talks about starting — and growing […]