Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It has recently been brought to my attention that people think the phrase is "mine as well." Like, "I had a peanut… https://t.co/5c0gbgN5YO about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- OMG Ellie's @BBCWorld debut! (Not a documentary ABOUT Ellie. But her favorite teacher is in it & they followed him… https://t.co/Z1G3iewrZi about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Same! https://t.co/kOCdSMo0FU about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I’m wearing these massive pads that are like six inches deep and waddling around the house. I think I thought the… https://t.co/sdM0X7AMqj about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
- July 2, 2019 by AliLife Lately
- June 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 154: Motherhood Mondays with Hitha Palepu, on Postpartum Depression, Breaking Points, & Parenting Unapologetically
“Focus on your food choices, your hunger, your fullness cues, and your body’s cravings, and eat a variety of delicious foods you like.” —Kelly Hogan
Kelly Hogan is a registered dietitian and many-time marathoner. On this episode, she talks about what it means to be an anti-dietitian, how to question the nutrition information you find on social media, and what all runners should understand about healthy, proper fueling for optimal performance. Plus, she shares her expertise and insights on current popular health and wellness trends, from the keto diet to intermittent fasting.
Thank you to Strava for sponsoring Ali & the Experts Week! CLICK HERE and use code ONTHERUN to get one month FREE with your purchase of a Strava Summit subscription.
What you’ll get on this episode:
- What it means to be an anti-diet dietitian (2:10)
- Running-specific nutrition questions (5:45)
- Kelly shares her expertise on popular health and wellness trends (29:00)
What we mention on this episode:
- Instagram @kellyhoganrd
- Follow Peanut on Instagram @peanut_the_dorkie
- Twitter @KellyHoganRD
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!
“Do your own training. Get in your own routine. Don’t compare yourself to what everyone else is doing and posting everywhere. Have confidence in what you’re doing.” —Mary Johnson Mary Johnson is a USATF Level-1 certified coach and the founder […]
“I’ve always been about working hard and going after things that you are excited about and passionate about and working your ass off. That’s the only way to make it happen. No one else is going to make it happen […]
I’ve been a mom for four and a half months, and it’s officially fun. It’s still hard sometimes. Definitely. I still don’t quite know what I’m doing most of the time, and I still don’t leave my house with Annie nearly […]
It almost seems silly to finally get around to publishing this post. So much has already changed since I documented this day two or three weeks ago. Annie is sleeping better some nights (HOORAY), I’m no longer sleeping on her […]
“I said I want to be the best. But at what?” —Bree Branker Baby Bree Branker dreamed about growing up and becoming a professional dancer. By 19, after attending a performing arts high school, she’d made that happen, as a […]
“Running made me better for our relationship outside of running. It gave me something to give to myself.” —Matt Powers I love running and I love love, so what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with a live show […]
I love Valentine’s Day. I feel like it’s not cool to unabashedly love Valentine’s Day. “It’s a Hallmark holiday,” the people say. I don’t know who “the people” are, but I feel like that’s what they say. That it’s cheesy. […]
Two years ago, I woke up and there it was: the Ali on the Run Show in all its hot pink glory on iTunes. My passion project was live and ready for listening! I launched having no idea what I […]
I remember at some point when Brian and I were dating (feels like a lifetime ago!), thinking there was no way we’d ever be able to have kids. My rationale? We both liked to do long workouts on Saturday mornings. […]