Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
- July 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 262: On the Record with Chris Chavez, Host of the Citius Mag and Runners of NYC Podcasts
- July 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 261: Jess Sims, Peloton Instructor
- July 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 260: On the Job with United States Air Force Colonel Shelly Mendieta
- July 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 259: On the Record with the Hosts of Keeping Track
Category Archives: Wedding!
6 post(s) found
All the wedding recaps in one place, because we live in an “In Case You Missed It” world… The Week The Stress The Prep The Ceremony And now: The Party! When Brian and I started wedding planning, we learned very […]
Today, I’m here to talk about our wedding ceremony. Here’s what we’ve already covered… The One Where It’s Wedding Week The One With All The Stress The One Where We Get Ready In Onesies A bit of background about our […]
Catching up? Here’s what you may have missed (or purposely skipped because maybe you’re mat at me? I don’t know): Kicking off Wedding Week! Surviving the last two days before the Big Day. The night before our wedding — and […]
The two days before our wedding were two of the most intense, stressful days I can recall. Nothing traumatic or tragic happened — not by any means. In fact, we were pretty much sticking exactly to the schedule we had […]
This is your official warning: The time has come to write about The Wedding. I have so much to say (such a surprise!), so I’m breaking it all down into many posts over several days. If you typically come here […]
“Was it everything you dreamed it would be?” That’s what everyone keeps asking me today — referring of course to yesterday, September 26, 2015, the day Brian and I got married. And truthfully? No. Because you can’t dream that shit […]