Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: NYC
267 post(s) found
Today is the day I say goodbye to my home in Manhattan. It doesn’t feel that dramatic (or traumatic) yet. I’m sure it’ll sink in eventually, but it’s not like we’re fleeing the area completely. We’re actually going to be closer […]
Consider this a twist on Thankful Things Thursday. This week has been the excitingly busy kind of nuts. But amidst the madness, there are some things I’m really into right now. Let’s discuss… Running! Running continues to go watchless and well. Nothing […]
I’ve done a bit of soul searching this week. Not for any particular reason. Nothing’s wrong. Life’s just fine. Yay hooray! But I’ve been feeling more introspective than normal. (I blame this on the fact that I spend a lot of […]
Yesterday, my friend Tory told me that every day after she wakes up, she thinks of 10 things for which she is grateful. Every. Single. Day. How lovely is that? I would love to claim I’m going to implement that same […]
On Sunday afternoon, I went for a run. Then I came home with a puppy! Meet Ellie! Brian and I were not planning to get a dog this weekend or anytime soon. If you’ve read this blog for more than 12 […]
All the wedding recaps in one place, because we live in an “In Case You Missed It” world… The Week The Stress The Prep The Ceremony And now: The Party! When Brian and I started wedding planning, we learned very […]
I have no voice, my whole body is sore, and I’m exhausted. I woke up yesterday with a slight hangover and a major urge to register for the next race I can find. It is officially the week after the […]
Hi! I’ve missed you. Life lately has been busy. And hot. And now rainy. And mostly good. In lieu of an organized, beautifully coherent post, here instead is a mass roundup of “My Life Lately.” Consider it a highlight reel. […]
Well. I crossed the start line, I ran 13.1 miles to Coney Island, and I crossed the finish line. So I ran the race, yes! But in reality, I quit — like completely gave up in almost every aspect — […]
I have run the Brooklyn Half Marathon once before. It was 2011, and I had just started training for my first marathon. I was in the best shape of my life. I was fast, fit, strong, and confident. The Brooklyn […]