Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: NYC 1/2 Marathon
14 post(s) found
I was in a pretty foul mood this morning. Life is so hard. I got to bed late last night, so I chose not to go to yoga this morning as planned. I was stressing over my schedule and trying to […]
The first few years of racing are, in my opinion, the best. At least for me they were. When I ran my first race — the FITNESS Mind, Body & Spirit Games 4-mile race in Central Park in 2008 — […]
Thankful Things Thursday always seems to come around when we need it most, doesn’t it? I have spent the past two days cooped up in my apartment with little contact with the outside world. OK, that’s a lie. I Tweeted […]
For three years, I woke up every single day excited about running. It was always something I looked forward to. Days without a run-induced sweat just weren’t as rewarding as run days. Often times, I would ride one runner’s high […]
One of the questions I get all the time is, “Where do you get your legwarmers?” Another frequently asked thing is, “How do you wake up so early to run every day?” The truthful answer is that I have always […]
I have always said that I love running, but I don’t love racing. So why am I signed up for the Las Vegas Half Marathon again? And a handful of other races before the year is over? Racing is fun, […]
One year ago, I loved running. But that’s it. I loved it, but I wasn’t super attached or addicted to it. Running was something I did and something I enjoyed. I ran the New York City Half Marathon in March […]
I’m sure by now you’ve heard: Today is National Running Day! I love that runners get a holiday, and I love that we celebrate it by doing what we do best: lacing up and hitting the road, trail or treadmill. […]
Posted in 2011 National 1/2 Marathon, Central Park, Dance, Hamptons Marathon Training, Holidays, NYC, NYC 1/2 Marathon, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Bridle Path, Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Dance, Hamptons Marathon, National Running Day, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge-
Good morning! It’s officially spring, and although the sun isn’t out and the air isn’t warm, I’m still excited to know that nicer days are on the way. This weekend we definitely got a glimpse of the changing seasons. If […]
Happy Saturday! I’ve got all kinds of things to update you on, so let’s get right down to it. First of all, I’m so glad I took yesterday off from work. I was stressed out by not being in the […]