Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Happy Things
170 post(s) found
Last Friday morning, I was taking my usual obnoxious expensive cab to work, and the driver asked me the most annoying question a cab driver can ask, which is, “Which way do you want to go?” (I always think they’re […]
It’s been getting pretty heavy up in here for, oh, most of 2013. So today, how about a break from that? Because frankly, I’m tired of writing about my feelings and about what I do behind closed doors in the […]
You see the exclamation point. You know what that means. It’s happy post time! Exclamation point! I’ve had an active couple days — “active” by my sad, low new standards — but active and happy and certainly worth celebrating. A […]
I’ve been feeling quite introspective lately, which is always a good thing for me and a terrible thing for everyone else in my life. Conversations can quickly and without notice shift from “What should I have for lunch today?” to […]
I’m typically optimistic on Monday mornings. New week! Fresh start! Time to do some ass kicking! On Sunday night, though, I couldn’t sleep. I was stressed about work stuff and my brain was louder than the traffic out on Third […]
An exclamation point in the title. Good things are happening. Great things are happening. I went running. Pause for more exclamation points: !!!!!! Oh, you run every day? You’re healthy, uninjured and have just enough time to sweat outdoors daily? […]
Hello! Let’s get right into it. I’m still not feeling great. I’m still not spending my time running because bouncing up and down is not something my dumb disease will get on board with right now. And while that makes […]
Nothing kicks you out of a running slump quite like not being able to run. Especially when it’s 60 degrees in New York City — in January. For the past few weeks, I’ve been able to run, but I haven’t […]
I still look back on 2012 as a bad year. And that sucks, because I know the year wasn’t all bad. As I’ve reminded myself (and the world), 2012 may have been plagued (kind of literally) by illness and injury […]
I read a few blogs that include features like “15 Things Friday” or “Random Fact Friday.” I very much enjoy those posts for a few reasons: They are in list form. They typically make me laugh. They don’t require me […]