Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Happy Things
170 post(s) found
There are a few times each year that I take pause and think, “Ahhhh, a new beginning!” There’s New Year’s, of course, and although I’ve abandoned making New Year’s Resolutions, I still like to do a bit of reflecting. Then […]
Hi! I had some serious writer’s block last week. And the week before that. I was so sad about the 40 Days program ending. I came out of the program feeling so strong and so much better at yoga. Then […]
Posted in Dance, Family, Glee!, Happy Things, NYC, Shopping, Travel and tagged An American in Paris, Ariana Grande, Broadway, Celine Dion, Central Park, Finding Neverland, Gigi, Glee, HOKA ONE ONE, Matthew Morrison, Megan Fairchild, Mia Michaels, New York City, On The Town, SHAPE magazine, Something Rotton, Vanessa Hudgens-
It’s February. It’s cold. Blahbiddyblah. I don’t mind the cold too much when it comes to running — I don’t belong to a gym so I have no treadmill access, nor do I have treadmill patience, and there’s something so […]
For the past two years, I wasn’t really into the “year end recap” thing. I cringed looking back on the two previous years, and wanted pretty desperately to just move forward. As I said time and time again, 2012 and […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Crohn's disease, Family, Happy Things, NYC, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Yoga and tagged 2014, Bethany Lyons, Bridgehampton Half Marathon, Bronx 10-Mile, Crohn's Disease, Dance Spirit, Family, Hawaii, JackRabbit, Katie Couric, Lyons Den Power Yoga, New York City Marathon, November Project, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Solstice in Times Square, Spring Duathlon at Smolak Farms, Yoga-
There was Thanksgiving… …and then there was Hawaii… …and then the holidays came and went. And because of the festivities in Hawaii, Brian and I figured we should spend the holidays together for the first time, visiting both our families […]
When we left off, Brian and I had just gotten engaged, which was a pretty awesome surprise. And, thanks to his meticulously planned itinerary that I didn’t ask any questions about because I’m lazy and was just along for the […]
A note before we get started: Thank you thank you thank you thank you for all the love and wonderfully kind comments on my last post and on Instagram. My mom is worried that I’m “going to want to invite […]
“Are you serious?!” That was the second thing I said on Friday — on the top of a mountain in Oahu as the fiery sun was lighting up the Pacific Ocean — when Brian got down on one knee and […]
Hi! My name is Ali and I blog about running, Crohn’s disease, and life in NYC with a side of sarcasm at Ali On The Run. I’m 29, and I’m a writer/editor doing digital marketing for a running company and […]
After last year’s nearly perfect New York City Marathon, I said I didn’t need to run the race again. Despite being mid-Crohn’s flare and having to make three ugly bathroom stops along the way, I paced myself beautifully and enjoyed […]