Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Happy Things
170 post(s) found
Last night, in an act of total narcissism, I went back and re-read a bunch of my blog posts from when I was building up my mileage and training for my first marathon. It was kind of joyful reading about […]
Happy Monday! First, here’s a picture of Ellie. She’s sad that I never got around to a Fridays With Ellie post last week. Now, here’s a bit of life lately… Feeling: Good! Healthy! I’m feeling pretty tired on account of […]
I woke up in a foul mood yesterday. You know when you have a plan for your day and then something immediately doesn’t go according to said plan, and it throws off your entire day and your plan and your life? God […]
Today marks my two-year November Project anniversary! It was two years ago that I showed up to my first November Project workout. It was “Bridge Day,” and I remember feeling on the brink of death for the duration of the workout, which involved running […]
Sometimes I like to blog about important things, wordy things, and emotional things. Other times, I just like to be more mindless about it all, vomiting my words all over the internet. Today is one of those latter times. Here’s a […]
People say life gets better in your thirties. I may only be one year into the age group, but I am all about this decade. The year I spent as a 30-year-old was the best year of my life. Yeah, […]
It’s been a week since Brian, Ellie, and I moved to West New York, New Jersey, and I don’t remember a time all three of us have simultaneously been quite so smiley. I guess the wedding. And the honeymoon. And […]
Hello! Do you remember me?! A few weeks ago, I ran into some big-time blog issues. Turns out, for the past six years, I haven’t been properly resizing my photos, and I basically blew up my server. My blog is […]
Consider this a twist on Thankful Things Thursday. This week has been the excitingly busy kind of nuts. But amidst the madness, there are some things I’m really into right now. Let’s discuss… Running! Running continues to go watchless and well. Nothing […]