Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Eugene Marathon
7 post(s) found
If 2012 was the year of “making all the mistakes,” then 2013 is the year in which I learn from all of them. With almost 1/12th of the year in the bag, I’m feeling really good about 2013. I know […]
As soon as I crossed the finish line at the Hamptons Marathon, I was ready to sign up for my second attempt at 26.2. I set my sights on the Eugene Marathon on April 29, but I didn’t fully commit […]
The good: There’s a lot of good. Namely that I didn’t night sweat to death last night. I still engaged in a bit of overnight perspiration, but not nearly as drastically as the past few nights. These little changes are […]
Was yesterday my Dream Day? Well, that depends how you define “Dream Day.” If your Dream Day includes being super healthy, eating wholesome, nutritious foods, spending quality time with your family and going for a luxuriously long run, then no, […]
For three years, I woke up every single day excited about running. It was always something I looked forward to. Days without a run-induced sweat just weren’t as rewarding as run days. Often times, I would ride one runner’s high […]
Good morning! I missed you yesterday. I was home sick from work, and in true Ali fashion I hardly used my sick day to actually rest. Sometimes I’m so dumb. Instead of laying down and eating grilled cheese sandwiches (my […]
It happened. I committed. Yesterday I finally registered for the Eugene Marathon. If you’ve been tuning in for more than a day, you know that the Eugene Marathon has been on my brain since about five hours after I crossed […]