Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Crohn’s disease
228 post(s) found
I wrote this last night when I was feeling, let’s say, a bit overwhelmed. I’d had a particularly exhausting day, and maybe it was the Crohn’s disease or the fact that I’m now nine months pregnant and am very aware […]
At the end of 2016, I was very sick. In an effort to cheer myself up and not be too down on the fact that the past few months of the year hadn’t shaped up the way I would’ve wanted […]
A few weeks ago, I traveled to lovely Willow Grove, PA, to take part in a patient advisory board at Janssen Biotech. Janssen is the company that makes Stelara, the medication I’ve been taking for my Crohn’s disease for about […]
(Remember The Situation? What’s he up to?) Hello hello hello and Happy Tuesday! That, my friends, is a touch of forced enthusiasm. The reality is, I’m having a bit of a tough time right now. This Crohn’s flare isn’t letting up even […]
“I’m going to start a podcast! But I’ll still have time and energy and the desire to keep blogging!” Oh, Ali. I’m trying, though! Part of me feels like I should have all this podcasting stuff figured out already, because […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 30 Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play NEW: Follow the Ali on the Run Show on Facebook! I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease when I was 7 years […]
I know I know I know. It’s been a while. I’ve missed you! I’ve missed writing here! But such is life, and life lately has been, well…let’s discuss. Remember when I had that awesome week of Brooklyn Half training, and […]
This is not a sponsored post. Just FYI. Today is Monday, April 10. And on Monday, April 10, I should be home giving myself my next Stelara injection. But in spite of the fact that today is Monday, April 10, I […]
I happened to get three different messages in the past week asking about getting colonoscopies! And since I’m no stranger to Googling “What to know before you get a colonoscopy,” I figured I’d share my own experiences. You’ll either have […]
If you’ve been following along here for, say, five minutes or so, then you know my favorite foods are pizza, macaroni and cheese, and ice cream. Also pasta smothered in butter. OK, pretty much anything smothered in butter. And grilled cheese sandwiches. […]