Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Central Park
278 post(s) found
I ran the Shape Women’s Half-Marathon as a member of the media, so I was given a complimentary bib. No one told me I had to say good stuff about the race — or even write about it, actually — […]
I don’t remember why I signed up to run the New York Road Runners Scotland Run 10K this year. I can’t recall when I signed up, I just know it ended up on my calendar somehow. I’m guessing it was after receiving […]
I ran the New York Road Runners Gridiron 4-Miler in 2011 as the first of my nine races to qualify for the New York City Marathon. I had barely been racing at the time, and I remember loving it. I felt […]
At the end of puppy class on Sunday, our teacher said, “Bring something kind of weird or different to wear for the next class.” I immediately perked up. We have just the thing for Ellie to wear! Upon further clarification, apparently […]
I was in a pretty foul mood this morning. Life is so hard. I got to bed late last night, so I chose not to go to yoga this morning as planned. I was stressing over my schedule and trying to […]
I’ve done a bit of soul searching this week. Not for any particular reason. Nothing’s wrong. Life’s just fine. Yay hooray! But I’ve been feeling more introspective than normal. (I blame this on the fact that I spend a lot of […]
Today, I’m here to talk about our wedding ceremony. Here’s what we’ve already covered… The One Where It’s Wedding Week The One With All The Stress The One Where We Get Ready In Onesies A bit of background about our […]
Catching up? Here’s what you may have missed (or purposely skipped because maybe you’re mat at me? I don’t know): Kicking off Wedding Week! Surviving the last two days before the Big Day. The night before our wedding — and […]
I went into 2015 with only one race on my calendar. I trained hard for it — too hard, maybe? — and it didn’t go well. With no marathon happening for me this fall on account of the whole wedding […]