Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: 2011 National 1/2 Marathon
36 post(s) found
The first few years of racing are, in my opinion, the best. At least for me they were. When I ran my first race — the FITNESS Mind, Body & Spirit Games 4-mile race in Central Park in 2008 — […]
I love New Year’s Resolutions. Like seriously adore them. I get to make a bunch of goals in list form — what in the world is better than that? And then I have an entire year to accomplish them. It’s […]
Dear person who decided the week would include 5 working days and 2 weekend days: You suck. Love, Ali Do I like coming to work every day? Yup. Sure do. But do I love the weekends when I don’t have […]
There’s lots to be shared today so I’m getting right down to business… (If you wear a denim shirt, you can say things like “let’s get down to business.” I just decided that.) My workday flew by yesterday. That happens […]
Posted in 2011 National 1/2 Marathon, Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Blogging, Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn's Disease, Fairway, Harlem Hill, JackRabbit Sports, National Half Marathon, National Running Day, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Spinning-
July! When did that happen? Did you remember to say Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit this morning? I did, though it wasn’t the first thing out of my mouth. I think the first thing out of my mouth was, “F you, 5 […]
I’m sure by now you’ve heard: Today is National Running Day! I love that runners get a holiday, and I love that we celebrate it by doing what we do best: lacing up and hitting the road, trail or treadmill. […]
Posted in 2011 National 1/2 Marathon, Central Park, Dance, Hamptons Marathon Training, Holidays, NYC, NYC 1/2 Marathon, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Bridle Path, Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Dance, Hamptons Marathon, National Running Day, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge-
Friday! It’s here! Thank God. I’d love to say I’m looking forward to a low key, relaxing weekend, but that’s hardly the case. I’m running the Brooklyn Half Marathon tomorrow! I’ve never done this race before and I’m excited to […]
Everyone talks about that awesome, unbeatable runner’s high that you got from an especially long/fast/encouraging run. I rode my National Half Marathon high for weeks. People don’t really talk much about other kinds of fitness highs though. Note: I wish […]
Happy Thursday! This week is flying by and I love it. Since it’s Thursday, you know how we roll at Ali On The Run. We get down with our thankful sides. I’m in a weird mood today. Stay with me. […]
It’s so easy to be thankful today because this week has been filled with amazing news and great people. So let’s get right to it… I’m thankful for my friends. This one is a no brainer, and I’ve written about […]