Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Ali on the Run Show Episode 245: Feel-Good Friday with Rachel Gersten & Jor-El Caraballo, Licensed Therapists & Co-Founders of Viva Wellness
“It’s not so much what you’re doing — it’s why are you doing it?”
Welcome to the first episode in a four-part series called Feel-Good Fridays. These short episodes are intended to leave you feeling lighter, better, more optimistic — whether temporarily or for the rest of your life. These conversations with experts are meant to be uplifting without being fluffy or delusional. We’re kicking things off with Rachel Gersten and Jor-El Caraballo, licensed therapists and co-founders of Viva Wellness, a private therapy practice in New York City. In just 20 minutes, Rachel and Jor-El will help us all breathe a little easier. They bust some common self-care myths, and offer tangible advice on how we can all take better care of ourselves right now. (And, if nothing else, “eat some pie.”)
A great, and I think very relevant quote to take away from this episode: “This isn’t the Feelings Olympics. Your feelings are valid. They’re real. They mean something to you. Perspective is important, but don’t let that stop you from also experiencing whatever you’re feeling.”
Feel-Good Fridays on the Ali on the Run Show are brought to you by UCAN. Click here and use code ONTHERUN25 for 25% off your first UCAN order. Returning UCAN fans can use code ONTHERUN for 15% off.
Things we mention on this episode:
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!