Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Ali on the Run Show Episode 235: On the Job with Kaitie Brown, Walt Disney World Talent Casting Coordinator
“I just remember looking down and seeing that five year old little girl, dressed in her favorite princess dress, looking up at me with the biggest smile on her face — and I just see myself in her. It is so magical.”
Kaitie Brown knew from a young age that her dream was to one day perform at Walt Disney World — and that’s exactly what she went on to do. After three years and 12 auditions, Kaitie was hired as a cast member, where she would perform several times a day, dancing up and down Main Street USA at the Magic Kingdom. Today, Kaitie is one of Disney World’s talent casting coordinators, and on this episode, she talks about what it takes to get hired, why auditions are — she swears — actually really fun, and what it’s really like to dance at Disney. Plus, as a four-time marathoner, she talks about how being a runner has made her a better performer.
Thank you to Tracksmith for sponsoring the On the Job series on the Ali on the Run Show! Go to tracksmith.com/ontherun and use code ONTHERUN15 at checkout for 15% off your first Tracksmith purchase!
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!