Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Ali on the Run Show Episode 227: On the Job with Julia Harrington, Corporate Pilot
“Fear is not something you experience in an airplane. That’s your comfort zone.”
For many people, flying in an airplane is an anxiety-inducing adventure. But not for Julia Harrington. Julia is a corporate pilot and captain on two business jets, and on this On the Job episode, she talks about her adventures in the skies. Julia reminisces about her childhood dreams of becoming a pilot, and talks about the education required to get a pilot’s license. She talks about her first flight, whether she’s ever scared in the air, and what it’s like being a badass woman in a very male-dominated industry. (Plus, she offers reassuring advice for all the anxious fliers out there!)
Thank you to Tracksmith for sponsoring the On the Job series on the Ali on the Run Show! Go to tracksmith.com/ontherun and use code ONTHERUN15 at checkout for 15% off your first Tracksmith purchase!
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!