Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Ali on the Run Show Episode 225: On the Job with Taylor Ritzel, Content Acquisition at Netflix
“I was just like, ‘Oh my god, I’m in Hollywood! This was meant to be!'”
Taylor Ritzel has quite the resumé: She was a collegiate rower at Yale University who went on to win Olympic gold in rowing at the 2012 games. Today, though, Taylor has traded her oars for the Hollywood life. She works at Netflix, in nonfiction series content acquisition. On this episode, she talks about what, exactly, that means, and what it’s like working on shows including Cheer, Queer Eye, and Tidying Up with Marie Kondo.
Thank you to Tracksmith for sponsoring the On the Job series on the Ali on the Run Show! Go to tracksmith.com/ontherun and use code ONTHERUN15 at checkout for 15% off your first Tracksmith purchase!
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!