Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
- July 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 264: On the Record with Dana Giordano, Host of More Than Running
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
Ali on the Run Show Episode 224: Catching Up with Emma Coburn
“There’s nothing I can do, so I might as well not wallow about it, and I might as well just find something else to make me happy for the moment.”
Emma Coburn is a two-time Olympian, eight-time U.S. steeplechase champion, world champion, and world silver medalist. On this episode, Emma — who runs for New Balance and is Vice President of the Athletics Association — talks about how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected her training and her livelihood. She’s honest about the financial hit professional athletes will take during this time, and shares her take on the postponement of the 2020 Olympic Games.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your Aeropex wireless headphone endurance bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- How Emma is finding happiness right now (3:40)
- All about Emma’s nightly Instagram Lives (7:15)
- What Emma’s training has been like, both before and since hearing about the Olympics being postponed (10:45)
- How COVID-19 has directly affected Emma’s career and life at home (25:25)
- How Emma is maintaining a positive attitude during these times (37:00)
What we mention on this episode:
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!