Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Ali on the Run Show Episode 216: LIVE on International Women's Day
In honor of International Women’s Day, I sat down with an all-star panel of smart, inspiring women — Abby Bales, Rozalynn Frazier, Kelly Hogan, and Henna Rustami — to talk about everything from periods, nutrition, and diversity in running to the whys behind why we started running and why we keep running.
Thank you to New Balance for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show. Go to newbalance.com and use code ONTHERUN20 for 20% off your order of $100 or more. Happy shopping!
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!