Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Honored to have @runnerKG back on the Ali on the Run Show today, sharing her Olympic Trials story. Give it a listen… https://t.co/aa0PvIc7Le 09:06:18 AM March 26, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey everyone, go wish @erinstrout a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Erin, you are an amazing human, exceptional dog mom, and… https://t.co/DqffBVO947 11:11:03 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Very excited to launch the ON THE JOB series on the Ali on the Run Show today, starting with Rachel Dewan, archaeol… https://t.co/1DJQfShriK 07:28:23 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 222: Kaitlin Goodman Recaps the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 221: On the Job with Rachel Dewan, Archaeologist
- March 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 220: Andrea Toppin Recaps Her Race at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 19, 2020 by AliIn Times Like These...
- March 18, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 219: Jacqueline Alnes, Creator of Running-Inspired Tiny Art
Ali on the Run Show Episode 215: LIVE at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials with Sarah Cummings, Kaitlin Goodman, Amanda Nurse, Ladia Albertson-Junkans, & Jenny Donnelly
“I am here to try and find the best version of myself.” —Sarah Cummings
“I am here because running makes me feel the most alive.” —Kaitlin Goodman
“I’m here because I found running later in life, and it felt like it fed my soul.” —Amanda Nurse
“My why is Gabe Grunewald.” —Ladia Albertson-Junkans
“I’m here because running feels like home. And because despite years of subpar performances and giving up on myself, I had people who didn’t, and I’m very grateful for that.” —Jenny Donnelly
It was a tremendous honor and privilege to host a live show at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials Expo in Atlanta, GA, with five former Ali on the Run Show guests and Trials runners: Sarah Cummings, Kaitlin Goodman, Amanda Nurse, Ladia Albertson-Junkans, and Jenny Donnelly. This was an inspiring, uplifting, at times emotional conversation about goals, the running community, choices and sacrifices, and each woman’s “why.”
Thank you to the Atlanta Track Club for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show, and for inviting me to host this conversation as part of the America’s Marathon Weekend Experience! Go to atlantatrackclub.org to learn more about the amazing group behind the 2020 Trials and the AJC Peachtree Road Race — the largest 10K in the world!
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!