Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 243: On the Job with Amy Diallo, Covid-19 Researcher
- May 27, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 242: Shalane Flanagan
- May 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 241: On the Job with JoMarie Flores, Funeral Director
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
Ali on the Run Show Episode 215: LIVE at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials with Sarah Cummings, Kaitlin Goodman, Amanda Nurse, Ladia Albertson-Junkans, & Jenny Donnelly
“I am here to try and find the best version of myself.” —Sarah Cummings
“I am here because running makes me feel the most alive.” —Kaitlin Goodman
“I’m here because I found running later in life, and it felt like it fed my soul.” —Amanda Nurse
“My why is Gabe Grunewald.” —Ladia Albertson-Junkans
“I’m here because running feels like home. And because despite years of subpar performances and giving up on myself, I had people who didn’t, and I’m very grateful for that.” —Jenny Donnelly
It was a tremendous honor and privilege to host a live show at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials Expo in Atlanta, GA, with five former Ali on the Run Show guests and Trials runners: Sarah Cummings, Kaitlin Goodman, Amanda Nurse, Ladia Albertson-Junkans, and Jenny Donnelly. This was an inspiring, uplifting, at times emotional conversation about goals, the running community, choices and sacrifices, and each woman’s “why.”
Thank you to the Atlanta Track Club for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show, and for inviting me to host this conversation as part of the America’s Marathon Weekend Experience! Go to atlantatrackclub.org to learn more about the amazing group behind the 2020 Trials and the AJC Peachtree Road Race — the largest 10K in the world!
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!