Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 260: On the Job with United States Air Force Colonel Shelly Mendieta
- July 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 259: On the Record with the Hosts of Keeping Track
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
Ali on the Run Show Episode 214: Veronica Jackson & Alex Bernardi Recap the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
“This showed me I can make more dreams — because apparently they come true!” —Veronica Jackson
Last week, we heard from U.S. Olympic Trials Marathon qualifiers, friends, and former training partners Veronica Jackson and Alex Bernardi. This week, they’re back to recap their respective races in Atlanta. (Spoiler: Veronica finished 63rd and Alex ran a personal best!)
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your Aeropex wireless headphone endurance bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- How Veronica and Alex were feeling three days after running the Trials (2:30)
- Breaking down the early miles of the race (7:25)
- On the crowds and the spectators (13:45)
- Alex and Veronica talk about what it was like seeing each other during the race (20:10)
- Veronica talks about experiencing pre-race anxiety the day before the race (24:00)
- What it was really like being in Atlanta (32:25)
What we mention on this episode:
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!