Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 260: On the Job with United States Air Force Colonel Shelly Mendieta
- July 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 259: On the Record with the Hosts of Keeping Track
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
Ali on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
“I can’t sit around waiting for things to happen.”
New year, excited me! On this short-ish solo episode, I’m sharing my 2020 vision — an Ali on the Run Show State of the Union of sorts. I talk about my personal and professional goals for this year, and reflect on my lululemon goal setting process. (Speaking of new: Come join the Ali on the Run Facebook group! We’re having fun in there!)
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your Aeropex wireless headphone endurance bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Looking back on 2019 (2:15)
- On becoming a lululemon ambassador (4:45)
- My goals, plans, hopes, and dreams for 2020 (15:30)
What I mention on this episode:
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!